Terms and Conditions
- This Agreement along with Affiliate Sign Up Form and any other additional provisions found on our Website or sent to you via email (collectively referred to as “the Agreement”) stipulate the rules and regulations that govern your participation in the Jackpot Partners Affiliate Program (hereinafter referred to as the “Affiliate Program”). Should any terms of the Affiliate Sign Up Form or additional rules published on the Website conflict with the provisions specified in these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of these Terms shall prevail.
- By registering for the Affiliate Program through Sign Up Form, by accessing and using any of our marketing services, downloading and publishing a banner to your website, and by accepting any reward, or commission, whether offered by the Affiliate Program or elsewhere as a part of Jackpot Partners Program, you agree to be bound by all the terms set out in this Agreement.
- It is strongly recommended to read the following Terms and Conditions and make sure that you fully understand all the provisions stipulated by this Agreement in order to prevent any misunderstanding or misinterpretation.
- These Terms and Conditions shall govern all the aspects of Our relationship with You with regard to the current version of this Affiliate Program.
- Your acceptance and confirmation of these Terms during your registration to the Affiliate Program creates a contractual agreement between You (the Affiliate) and the Company. By becoming a member of this Program you express the consent to all the rules and regulations as stipulated in this Agreement (whether amended or changed in compliance with Section 1.3 specified below).
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and at our sole discretion by publishing a notice and/or an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. All our active affiliates will be emailed with any changes made to our T&C. Should you disagree with any amendments or modifications to the current version of the Terms, it is advised to terminate this Agreement; otherwise, your further engagement into Affiliate activities upon such changes shall constitute your binding agreement to the updated version of the Terms.
Please make sure that you fully understand the following definitions mentioned in this Agreement:
- “Affiliate” refers to you, the individual or entity, who has enrolled into Jackpot Partners Affiliate Program.
- “Affiliate Account” means an account of the Affiliate created upon application to Jackpot Partners Program and confirmed by the Company.
- “Affiliate Agreement” means (i) all the provisions stipulated in these Terms; (ii) any other rules or regulations occasionally published on our Website; (iii) the provisions of the Commission Entities related to the various brands and products.
- “Affiliate Fee” means the fee paid to the Affiliate as calculated according to the Company’s System data as set out in these Terms, the Affiliate Sign Up Form and the payment terms specified on the Website (as may be occasionally modified at our sole discretion).
- “Affiliate Sign Up Form” refers to the form offered on the Website for your application to the Jackpot Partners Program.
- “CPA” or otherwise called Cost Per Acquisition is a payment model offered by Jackpot Partners Program on the basis of which a fixed amount is paid to the Affiliate per each acquired Customer upon expressed agreement between the Company and the Affiliate. Please carefully read the point 7.3. For more information on CPA.
- “Marketing Materials” are banners and referral links (with Trackers) that the Affiliate uses to drive Potential Customers to the Website and any other marketing tools that may be applied according to these Terms.
- "Total Gaming Revenue” means the total amount of funds the Client receives as Customer place wagers minus (i) winnings paid back to the Customer; (ii) bonuses; (iii) chargebacks and any other costs due to fraudulent activities; (iv) progressive jackpot contributions. Please note that the aforementioned costs are solely relevant to New Customers directed to the Company Websites by the Affiliate.
- “New Customer” means any casino user who has created an Account through the Affiliate Tracker provided that this person has not opened an Account with the Operator before.
- “Potential Customer” means any person to whom you introduced the Casino Website and has a potential to become a New Customer.
- “Tracking Link” is a unique tracking link that will be provided to you so that we can track Referred Customers and count the Affiliate Fee.
- “Company’s Website” is the website www.jackpot-partners.com or any other related website included in the Jackpot Partners Affiliate Program. Please note that no other websites will be taken into account to calculate the Affiliate Fee.
Application to the Affiliate Program
- In order to enroll in the Jackpot Partners program you must fill out the Affiliate Sign Up Form and confirm these Terms and Conditions. Prior to applying for the Affiliate Program, please be sure to read and understand the rules and regulations stipulated in this Agreement.
- Once your application is completed, we will review all submitted information and notify you via email whether or not your registration has been successful. Any decision made by the Company regarding your membership shall be final and binding.
- We reserve the right to require any documents and information required to verify your Application and Account. In particular, we may request any documents from you for our KYC procedures.
- It is your sole responsibility to check all the necessary information that you provide with us for accuracy and make sure that your data is valid as long as you participate in our Affiliate Program.
- Upon Affiliate Application approval, you will be granted the non-exclusive, non-assignable right to drive new traffic only to the agreed Company’s Websites in full compliance with the terms and conditions of the Affiliate Program.
- We allow only one account per affiliate. In case you wish to create another Affiliate Account, it is required to notify the Company about the matter and receive our permission. We reserve the right to deny such requests at our sole discretion.
- The Jackpot Partners Affiliate Program is allowed solely for authorised participation. It is strictly prohibited to share or transfer the Affiliate Account with third parties. The Affiliate must inform the Company prior to transferring the Account to another beneficiary.
- By accepting the Agreement to participate in the Jackpot Partners Affiliate Program you express your consent to do your best to promote and advertise our Website by following all the requirements and guidelines. You as Affiliate warrant that all your affiliate undertakings will align with the Company’s interests and any of your activities under no circumstances will undermine our reputation.
- The Affiliate is responsible for driving New Customer traffic to the Brand Website by applying marketing strategies and materials such as ads, banners, tracking links on the Affiliate Website(s) and via e-mails or any other means of communication.
- Any promotional and marketing materials that you intend to post on your Website as part of Jackpot Partners Affiliate Program must be approved and contain creative content supplied only by the Company. Any marketing materials on the Affiliate Website that is considered inappropriate will result in the membership termination.
- By accepting the rules of the Affiliate Agreement you give consent to download banners, promotional content and any other material provided by us and post it on your Website or include it in your e-mail using your Affiliate Tracking link. This is the only method you are allowed to promote on behalf of the Client.
Affiliate Website and Content
- It is solely your responsibility to develop, operate and otherwise control the Affiliate Website along with all the posted material on such site. You must ensure that the content displayed on your Website is appropriate and complies with the terms of this Agreement.
- As Affiliate of Jackpot Partners Program you warrant that the affiliate Website is unique, professional and properly maintained. It must in no way be associated with the Company Websites or considered to be operated by the Company.
- It is strictly prohibited to include any defamatory, offensive, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate content, including but not limited to violent, abusive or pornographic material restricted in a target jurisdiction while promoting our brands.
- Any Affiliate Website that contains inappropriate content shall be terminated at our sole discretion. We prohibit the use of any content that (i) is aimed at children; (ii) displays pornographic materials; (iii) promotes any form of discrimination, fraud, money laundering or otherwise illegal behavior; (iv) violates the copyright; or (v) violates any advertising rules in the target country.
- You warrant to not place any marketing materials or Affiliate Links on any website that is deemed inappropriate as stipulated above.
- As Affiliate you are responsible for driving Customer Traffic to the Website solely by means stipulated in this Agreement. It is prohibited to place marketing materials and Affiliate Links within unwanted email, unauthorized chat rooms, newsgroups or generate traffic with the help of “bots”. Please bear in mind that only legally referred Customers will be counted.
- It is strictly prohibited to generate Customer Traffic by creating a Customer Account whether individually or by involving any third party. By accepting these Terms, you warrant that you under no circumstances intend to acquire New Customers through any fraudulent activities.
- As Affiliate you ensure that you in no way try to benefit from web traffic that may potentially harm the Company’s and/or the Client’s interests. Should you have any concerns about the Customers who may be involved in cheating, bonus abuse, money laundering or otherwise fraudulent activities, you must immediately report such issues to us.
- Please note that any New Customer that is in any way associated with or found to be involved in cheat, fraud, bonus abuse or any other illegal activity, whether reported by you or detected by the Company, shall not count as a New Customer, and thus, you will not receive Affiliate Fee.
- It is solely your responsibility to follow our guidelines on proper linking to allow us to track new traffic and calculate the relevant Affiliate Fee. Please note that we are not liable for your failure to tag marketing materials as required and, thus, no Affiliate Fee will be added for New Customers in case you fail to properly use Tracking Links.
- You will solely use Tracking Links supplied by the Company as part of the Affiliate Program.
- It is strictly prohibited to hide your links from the Company along with the source of web traffic.
- The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change or modify the tracking system and reporting procedure with a prior notice.
- The Company strictly prohibits the use of unsolicited commercial email or spamming activities. We do not tolerate any spamming campaigns, whether direct, or by third party, or any other affiliate or similar person acting on the Affiliate’s behalf.
- As such, the Company reserves the right to immediately terminate any Account in violation with Anti-Spam Policy or any part thereof, without prior notice.
- If any Affiliate is found to be involved in activities mentioned above, including flood groups and chat rooms, and sending messages to recipients that disallow such e-commerce, we reserved the right to pass all the pertinent information to authorised entities.
- The Affiliate will be liable for any monetary damages and losses arising from spamming activities.
- In case any confidential information related to the Company, its business and brands is disclosed to the Affiliate as a part of the Affiliate Program, the Affiliate consents to keep such data in the strictest confidence. It is prohibited to disclose such information to any third party or use any such data for the Affiliate’s own purposes.
- Confidential information includes any information related to the modification of this Agreement, the Affiliate Program or any other special treatment offered to the Affiliate as part of the Program.
- Confidential Information may further include any information regarding the Company’s business, commercial plans, marketing strategies, user analytics, financial information, offers, commissions, profits, affiliations and any other information that is deemed confidential and proprietary.
- Application to the Affiliate Program
- As part of the Affiliate Program, you will be granted a non-exclusive, non-transferrable copyright license valid solely during the term of this Affiliate Agreement. As Affiliate you have the right to use the Company’s Intellectual Property only for execution of your Affiliate responsibility to post the marketing materials on your Website or in other such places provided that it is approved in writing by the Company.
- You are not entitled to use your Client’s Intellectual Property in any other way than including the marks in your promotional materials on the Affiliate Website. Furthermore, you under any circumstances have no right to state the invalidity, illegitimacy or otherwise dispute the Client’s Copyright, nor are you entitled to take any action that might jeopardize the Company’s right to Intellectual Property.
- Please note that this license to the Company’s Intellectual Rights is given solely to you and under no circumstances may be sub-licensed, assigned or otherwise forwarded by you.
- We retain the right to withhold this license to copyright at any time and it shall have been considered withheld upon the termination of this Affiliate Contract, for whatsoever reason.
- The company warrants to provide the Affiliate with all necessary materials and details for successful implementation of the Tracking Links along with the guidelines on the use of such links.
- The company will register Referred Customers at its sole and absolute discretion. We retain the right to deny registration of Customers, according to the Terms of the Affiliate Agreement.
- We will track Customer’s transactions and provide the Affiliate with all the tools necessary for monitoring the Affiliate Commissions and corresponding payments.
- The company will collect and process the affiliate’s personal data to ensure a high level of protection and successfully manage our partnership relationship.
Commission Plans and Payments
General Payment Terms
- Subject to your strict compliance with all the rules and obligations of this Agreement, you will receive the Affiliate Fee based on a certain Commission Plan.
- We will monitor and report the performance of each New Customers referred by you through the Tracking Links in order to calculate Affiliate Fees.
- All Affiliate earnings are calculated by the end of each current month and shall be paid out to you in the middle of the month, but no later than the 20th of the next calendar month, provided that the total accumulated amount exceeds $200 dollars (two hundred dollars). In case you fail to reach the Minimum Threshold, the amount accumulated during such month will be carried forward and paid out the following months if the total amount of Affiliate Fee exceeds the Minimum Threshold.
- Generally, we shall send you a monthly report with the total amount of earnings after any deductions stipulated in this Affiliate Agreement.
- Negative balance shall remain as such till the end of the current month and shall not be moved forward, unless it is the result of any charge-back. In case the Affiliate has accumulated a positive balance, all Affiliate Fees shall be paid out on the positive balance.
- In case of any miscalculation, the Company reserves the right to make corrections to the total amount at any time and then immediately repay any underpayment or claim overpayment transferred to the Affiliate.
- Рayment processors may charge additional commissions for the cashout transactions (up to $50 for Bank Wire and up to $25 for Bitcoin). Please check these commissions before requesting a cashout.
Revenue Share Plan
- Upon your registration, you will be able to select a Revenue Share Plan. As Affiliate, you will earn a percentage of the Net Gaming Revenue generated by each Acquired Customer.
- Net Gaming Revenue is calculated as the Client’s profit, less charge-backs and financial incentives provided to the Players. The percentage of your commission will depend on the number of new First-Time Deposits made by Acquired Customers: 25% RS for 0 - 25 FTD 30% RS for 26 - 100 FTD 35% RS for 101 - 200 FTD 40% RS for 201 - 300 FTD 45% RS for 301 and more.
- Please note that any charge-backs to the Customer’s credit card are strictly prohibited. Reversal transactions are associated with fraudulent use of the credit card and, therefore, will be deducted from the total amount due to the Affiliate for the current month. In case such charge-back reduction exceeds your total amount due, your balance will become negative. In order to be able to earn revenue again, you will be required to firstly gain revenue to offset the amount of reversal transaction.
- Any financial incentives such as bonuses, free money or other special offers are offered to the Customers for free and, thus, no such amounts will be included to the Affiliate Fee.
- If you are promoting Jackpot Partners brands on the basis of CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) Model, we shall pay you out an agreed amount for each New Customer, as defined by the Client, provided that the referred Customer (i) is new and creates an account at the Client’s Website for the first time; (ii) deposits the minimum required amount to the Player Account; and (iii) fulfils the minimum wagering requirements.
- The minimum deposit amount paid by New Customer should be at least 100% of the agreed CPA amount.
- If we have the reason to believe that the Customer referred by the Affiliate is involved in any fraudulent activities as stipulated in the Affiliate Agreement, the CPA-based reward shall not be paid for such Customer.
- We kindly remind you that chargebacks are associated with fraudulent use of the credit card and, therefore, are strictly prohibited. If the Customer directed by you processes a reversal transaction, such Player shall not be qualified for the CPA amount.
- Any financial incentives such as bonuses, free money or other special offers are offered to the Customers for free and, thus, no such amounts will be included to the CPA reward.
- The Company retains the right to change your CPA Plan to Revenue Share Plan at its sole and absolute discretion in case we discover that the Customer associated with your Tracking Link is a fraud, a bonus abuser or in any way whatsoever fails to comply with our requirements.
- “High-roller” refers to the Customer whose negative net revenue reached 5,000 USD (or the equivalent in other currencies) or more in any given month.
- The High-Rollers Policy, stated in this section of T&C, is applied if the Total Gaming Revenue in the aforementioned month is negative for the Company in the amount of 2,000 USD (or the equivalent in EUR or AUD) or more.
- The amount of negative net revenue is deferred to the subsequent months until the positive net revenue generated by the same High-Roller offsets it.
- The positive net revenue generated by other Customers cannot be used to offset the negative balance caused by a High-Roller.
- The deferred negative balance caused by two High-Rollers or more is to be equally divided among them.
- The negative revenue generated in the subsequent months is not added to the negative balance amount unless the Customer fulfills the criteria mentioned in point 7.4.1.
- General Payment Terms
Negligence and Breach of Contract
- In case we have reason to believe in the Affiliate failure to execute obligations, negligence in performance, tort or breach of the Agreement or suspect the Affiliate in fraudulent behavior, the Company reserves the right to take the following measures:
- To temporarily suspend the Affiliate’s membership for the period required to examine whether your activities comply with all the terms and regulations set out in this Agreement. In such case, all payments to the Affiliate are to be suspended.
- To forfeit any Affiliate Commission generated by or associated with any particular activity, behavior, campaign, marketing strategy or content whatsoever which is in breach of the Affiliate Agreement.
- To withhold any funds from the Affiliate Commissions required for the purpose of indemnity or liability of the Company which have resulted from the Affiliate’s negligence or breach of this Agreement.
- To immediately close the Affiliate Account which is associated with breach of the Terms and terminate this Agreement.
- To void all the funds on the balance if the Affiliate fails to withdraw them within the period of 12 months after termination of this Agreement.
- You shall fully indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Jackpot Partners, our respective officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, costs, and liabilities, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your acts or omissions that have resulted from any wrongful Affiliate activities in violation of this Agreement or negligence of the Terms.
- This Affiliate Agreement will take immediate effect once we confirm your application and will be continuous until terminated by either party at its sole discretion.
- You may terminate the Affiliate Agreement immediately for any reason upon written notice to the Company sent via email to [email protected] Agreement termination will instantly cancel your membership in the Affiliate Program.
- The Company reserves the right to immediately terminate this Agreement, at any time, for the breach of any rules set out in the Agreement or failure to comply with Affiliate obligations upon written notice to you.
- Upon termination of the Affiliate Agreement, the following terms apply:
- You must immediately delete all our Client’s banners, promotional and marketing materials from your Affiliate Website and disable all Tracking Links.
- All rights and licenses granted to you under the Affiliate Agreement shall immediately terminate.
- You shall be qualified only to those unpaid Affiliate Fees, if any, accumulated by you prior to the date of termination. Upon Agreement termination for any reason whatsoever by either party, you shall no longer receive any Affiliate Commission.
- In the event of your failure to comply with your Affiliate obligations and responsibilities, you shall not be entitled to any referral commission otherwise owing to you upon Agreement termination.
- The Company reserves the right to withhold your final earnings for a reasonable period of time required to check if the correct amount is paid to you. Affiliates will be paid final earnings within 90 days of termination.
- Should we permit generation of revenue by Customers previously directed through your Tracking Link, this shall not entitle you to renewal of your participation in the Affiliate Program or otherwise constitute a waiver of termination.
- You must return to the Company any confidential information and all copies of it, if you possess or control any. Furthermore, upon termination, you shall not be entitled to any Company Intellectual Property Rights, including but not limited to trade names, trademarks, logos and other property of the Clients.
- Each party shall be exempted from all responsibilities and liabilities; however, termination shall not constitute exemption from any obligations and liabilities arising from any violation of this Agreement.
Exclusion of Our Liability
- Your participation in the Affiliate Program is at your sole discretion.
- No warranty is assumed with regard to the Affiliate Program and the Affiliate Fee payment procedure (including but not limited to functionality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement).
- We make no express or implied representations with respect to the Client’s Website(s) or any brands, services, content and products contained therein, nor do we make any warranties with respect to flawless, error-free and uninterrupted operation of the Website, and hereby exclude to the full extend all implied liabilities with regard to the same.
- We take all possible measures to block or restrict Customers involved in fraudulent activities, suspicious deposits or play patterns, or refuse the applications of certain Customers and/or Affiliates in order to prevent fraudulent transactions or any other illegal activities whatsoever. However, we do not warrant the continual success of any preventable measures.
- The Company’s responsibilities under this Agreement does not assume personal obligations of the company owners, directors, agents, employees, vendors, representatives and/or providers of the Company. Other than stipulated in this Affiliate Agreement, under no circumstances will we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential business losses or damages, including but not limited to loss of any data, profits, revenue, business, reputation or for any losses currently unforeseen by this Agreement.
- We are not liable for any consequences arising from your breach of the Affiliate Agreement, prohibited activities or failure to meet Affiliate obligations. Any Affiliate actions and marketing activities that in any way fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement may result in membership termination, fines, or potential penalties, and hereby we exclude our liability for consequences of such actions.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
Relationship between the parties
- The parties hereto are independent contractors and nothing in this Affiliate Agreement shall be misinterpreted as creating exclusivity, partnership, agency or employer-employee relationship between the Affiliate and the Company.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated in this Agreement, neither party is authorized to bind the other, including any assumed warranties, obligations, responsibilities, or rights. The Affiliate is not deemed an agent or representative of the Company and in no way is authorised to act on the Company’s behalf.
- By accepting these Terms, you agree that we may at our sole and absolute discretion enter into Agreement with other Affiliates on the same or other terms and conditions as those stipulated in the current Agreement.
Governing Jurisdiction and Severability
- This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of Cyprus, excluding the laws applicable to conflicts or choice of law.
- If any term, provision, regulation or restriction of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remainder of the terms and regulations stipulated herein shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, or invalidated, and the parties hereto shall make every reasonable effort to find a solution and alternative means to achieve the same or substantially the same result as that stated in such term, provision, or restriction.
- The Affiliate shall not be entitled to assign any obligations or benefits hereunder to any third party. It is strictly prohibited to assign this Agreement, including by operation of law, without prior written notification and our written consent.
- The failure to enforce any of the provisions of this Agreement at any time shall not be construed as a waiver of such provisions.This Affiliate Agreement may only be modified by a writing by the Company.
- This Agreement may be translated into several languages for better understanding. However, the Company does not make any warranties regarding the accuracy and consistency of such translation. Please note that some details may be mistaken, omitted, or misinterpreted during the translation process, including translation made by plugins or browser in-built tools.
- The Affiliate activities are the subject to the official Agreement published in English. In the event of disagreements or disputes, the original English version of these |Terms shall prevail.
- Relationship between the parties
- This Affiliate Agreement sets out the entire agreement and complete understanding between the parties regarding the subject matter and prevails any prior discussions, agreements, obligations, interpretations, liabilities and warranties related to the matter hereof.