Processing of Your Personal Data
- We may collect and process your personal data in order to provide you with our services. We will only request personal information required for your participation in the Jackpot Partners Affiliate Program. Such data may include but is not limited to the Affiliate’s name, surname, ID, address, contact details, and financial information, as well as those of your Affiliate company and employees, if applicable.
- We take all necessary measures to keep your personal information protected. Unless otherwise stated in the Affiliate Agreement, we do not pass, sell, exchange, or otherwise share collected data with third parties. However, the Company reserves the right to disclose your information to any law enforcement entities, regulators, competent authorities, payment processors, or authorized entities related to the Company, if required. In case of request from third parties, we will ensure that such organization has a legal authority to access confidential information.
- We may further need to share your personal information with the entities mentioned above for the performance of the Affiliate Agreement and processing of payments. Law enforcement entities and regulatory bodies may require us to share your personal data for lawful purposes. Please note that the Company reserves the right to disclose your confidential information to competent authorities in case of a tort, breach or fraud.
- We take a number of necessary measures to prevent fraudulent behavior, money-laundering activities and other illegal practices. Please bear in mind that in the event of illegal activities on your behalf, the Company reserves the right to pass such case to the law enforcement entity or regulatory body and immediately block the Affiliate’s Account.
- You are responsible for supplying all necessary information about you, your corporate structure and commercial practices upon request, as may be required under applicable law or regulatory guidance.
Why Do We Need Your Personal Data
All personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- Observance of legal obligations under applicable law.
- Compliance with observations set out in the Affiliate Agreement.
- Fulfilment of the Company’s responsibilities under this Agreement.
- Affiliate Account management.
- Processing of payments to the Affiliate.
- To update you about ongoing offers.
- Prevention of fraud, money laundering and otherwise illegal activities.
Your Rights About Your Personal Data
As Affiliate, you have a number of rights regarding your personal data, listed below as follows:
- The right to access to information that we hold about you.
- The right to rectify your information in case it is incorrect.
- The right to have your personal data erased (in some cases).
- The right to restrict our processing of your personal information.
- The right to information portability in a digital format.
- The right to complain to an authorized entity.
- The right to withdraw your consent. Where we have your consent to use your personal data you may always choose to withdraw such consent at any time and at your sole discretion.
- You may disable cookies in your browser settings. However, please note that some of our services on the Website may be unavailable if you choose to disallow cookies.